The author is a parent, juggling the responsibilities of raising a family and managing a career. One of the author’s three children has been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. Life as a working parent is a difficult journey. Coupled with raising a differently-abled child, it can be overwhelming. I’ll share my trials and triumphs, allowing a glimpse into life, as I know it. This blog will detail my daily journey as parent, advocate, and professional. I will also share a glimpse of my children’s stories. They each have their own unique tales, to accompany their distinct personalities. Please tell us your stories, as well. Life is always better when it’s shared.
- We are spending the weekend with a heartbroken 12 year old, who idolizes you @SkyDoesTweeting. Please reconsider swearing in your videos. 1 year ago
- Paris: Suffering in the Shadows of Sin mytitleisparent.com/2015/11/20/par… 1 year ago
- Career Casualties: The Cost of the Traveling Parent mytitleisparent.com/2015/06/11/car… 2 years ago
- A different perspective on #autismawareness at the close of autism awareness month wp.me/p1rf1G-1Z 2 years ago
- Autism Awareness wp.me/p1rf1G-1Z #autismawaremess Make a difference big or small like #puzzlesbakerycafe.com and @aceperryindy 2 years ago